The concise, convenient and comprehensive handbook that fits in a lab coat pocket!
What’s new in this edition?
- The latest updates on new products, antibiotics, and evidence-based guidelines
- New NPUAP Definitions and Physician Statements
- This edition covers the new pressure ulcer/injury definitions and position statements issued by the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
- The section on acellular and cellular tissue products has been expanded to discuss the new products available and their indications for use.
- There is an expanded section on the use of negative pressure wound therapy emphasizing the instillation technique and the newest next-generation dressing.
- Information about new fistula management systems is included in this new edition.
“We are excited to offer a third volume of the Scottsdale Wound Management Guide,” said Tom Wolvos, MS, MD, FACS. “Not only did we update the information included in Volume 2, but we also added significant new material to help make the Scottsdale Wound Management Guide, Volume 3, an even more current, comprehensive and useful handbook.”
Only $25.00 USD - plus shipping
AAWC members receive 20% discount when purchasing Scottsdale Wound Management Guide (SWMG).
Please visit aawconline.org and sign in to the members' only page with your Membership ID to take advantage of this discount. This discount is only available to current AAWC members.
(Shipping to U.S. Only!)
For more information, or pricing on bulk orders (i.e., more than 10 copies), please contact Jeremy Bowden at 800-237-7285 x 4219.